Baby It's Cold Outside




Hello to you...

I'm popping in with a card I shared last week on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. This card was really simple to make as most of it consisted of patterned paper. The wreath stamped image and the pattern paper are all from the Pinkfresh Studios Christmas Wishes line. This would be a great card to whip up fast for that person who sends you a Christmas card, but you didn't send them one and now you're scrambling to send one out the next day. Bahahaha! Has that ever happened to you!?!

Thank you so much for stopping by today...
Brandi

Comments

Annette Allen said…
WOW I so LOVE THIS
I am amazed! I really love the card. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop