Pretend Play


Hello!

Is anyone still out there? It has been so long since I last posted. Our family has been in the middle of a move. We sold our house back in February and are in the process of building, so everything seems to be in storage except for the necessities. I was able to sneak some of my craft supplies out to start crafting again. Our move in date is set for the beginning of October, so fingers crossed everything is on time!

I'm sharing a fun and colorful card with you today, using a couple of stamps sets from Mama Elephant's latest release. The images are from the "Pretend Play" set and the words are from the "Words Defined" set.

I used a new technique on my card with the blended background. I have jumped on the Tim Holtz distress ink and sponge bandwagon and over the past week bought 20 ink pads! I am so addicted to the blending tool and the visual look it gives to cards! I looked at a few tutorials on line and this card was my first attempt. What do you think? The cute little boy and girl were colored in with Zig markers.

Thank you so much for sticking with my blog and popping in!

Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
You're coloring is awesome! Such a fun card! I'm actually just flying home now...spent 5 days in HOT & HUMID New York:)
Karen B. said…
Yay! Me....I am here! What a cool card. Good luck on your move.

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop