Alpine Carolers



Hey y'all...

I wanted to share some fun Copic colored images and a card with you today. I received this fun stamp set from a fellow crafter and couldn't wait to ink the images up. The stamp set is called Alpine Carolers by Mama Elephant.

There are so many cute scenes to be made with these little guys! I started off by coloring a few with some Copic markers to get the color scheme down. I then cut out a few by hand and placed them on this fun winter scene with background landscape dies by Mama Elephant.

What do you think? Can't you just hear them singing away! Do any of you have this set and have created with it? If so, can you add a link in the comment section of your card? I'd love to pop by and get a new perspective on how to use them and leave you some love!

Until next time!
Brandi

Comments

super fun, love the mountains!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop