Weekend Crafting

Good Morning Crafters...

I was able to create some over the weekend and practice a little on my Copic skills. I bought a hex chart from Sandy Allnock that can be found here. I filled it out a while ago with the few markers I have. I'm slowly building my collection through online crafty spots and Michaels. I always refer to this chart for colors that work well together for blending. I stamped a few flowers from Winnie and Walters Addie's Garden stamp set and practiced my color blending. What do you think?


Next, I created a fun little baby card with my distress inks and Copics. I used images and sentiments from Mama Elephants Potted Pretties and Sunday Sentiments stamp sets. 


I hope you've enjoys stopping by for a little dose of inspiration!

Until next time...
Brandi


Comments

~amy~ said…
Such a sweet card...awesome coloring!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop